The effort to preserve the Elkhart Lake Historic Open Road Race Circuits began in 2005 when the public roads comprising the circuits were threatened with permanent alteration by the Sheboygan County Highway Department. A small group of sports car and vintage racing enthusiasts who believed the Open Road Circuits should be preserved and protected for the enjoyment of current and future generations objected and began an organized opposition. Soon like-minded enthusiasts expressed an interest in supporting the preservation effort and and participation in HRC sponsored activities. To that end, the Preservation Society was created as a membership organization open to anyone who shares our dedication to historic preservation and enthusiasm for racing history or the simple joy of owning and driving sports cars.
We cordially invite you to become a member of the Elkhart Lake Historic Race Circuits Preservation Society
Everyone who becomes a member of the Society will enjoy the following Standard Membership Benefits:
Standard Membership Benefits
- When you become a member of the Society you become a part of the Society’s efforts to preserve and protect the Historic Race Circuits from alteration or destruction.
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy the fellowship of like-minded sports car enthusiasts at HRC organized events.
- Every member receives an attractive annual “collector series” membership pin identifying their commitment to historic preservation.
- You will also receive periodic newsletters with reports on Society activities and events as well as the current status of preservation efforts.
- You will be entitled to the Member discount price at the Dinner Events held three times per year concurrent with the historic race weekends in Elkhart Lake (May, July and September).
How To Become a Society Member
There are two ways to join our Society. First, by simply completing the Online Membership Application below, or, second, by mailing in an application as has been done in the past. To use the mail-in approach click here Mail-In Membership Application, download the application, complete it, and mail it to the HRC address on the Contact Us page.
Society memberships are available at a variety of levels from a single Individual Membership to a Lifetime Membership. Several of these levels provide additional benefits to the member beyond the Standard Membership Benefits described above. When completing your application either online or mail-in please select the level at which you wish to participate.
Online Membership Application
Username is case-sensitive
No restrictions on passwords
All Annual memberships are for a calendar year.
Persons who apply for membership after September 1 of any year shall be members for the ensuing calendar year. They will be eligible for member pricing for HRC events after they apply for membership
Check payments: Please send a check to HRC, PO Box 51, Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, 53020