The Elkhart Lake Historic Race Circuits are located in and around the Village of Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin. The Village is located in Sheboygan County west of the city of Sheboygan and north of the city of Plymouth. Take HWY 23 to HWY 67. Follow HWY 67 north past Road America and into the Village. In the Village, turn west on Rhine Street to the Village Square. (See map)
The original Start/Finish Line of the 1951 and 1952 races is located on Gottfried Street (CTH J) across from the old feed mill near the main intersection or Gottfried, Rhine and Lake Streets. The Wisconsin State Historical Marker is located on Lake Street between the Lake Street Cafe and the Paddock Club Restaurant. Stop at the Chamber of Commerce information kiosk and pick up a Historic Race Circuits brochure. It contains a map of the circuits and interesting historical information regarding the named locations around the circuits.